scp creating root files

Wakehouse, Robert A robert.a.wakehouse at intel.com
Sat Jun 3 07:53:25 EST 2000

I am attempting to build OpenSSH on AIX in AFS environment.
I've succeeded in building Zlib and OpenSSL, but OpenSSH
insists that it needs krb.h, kafs.h, and perhaps libkrb.  I have
not found any of these on this AIX machine (nor on others I've
checked).

The INSTALL document seems to insist that the --with-kerberos4
option is required for AFS (as is --with-AFS, of course).

If someone can explain exactly what is necessary, and where to
find it or how to obtain it, I would be most grateful.  Thanks!

Bob Wakehouse
Robert.A.Wakehouse at intel.com
503-696-6325
Beaverton, OR