ssh-agent2?

Jeff Wiegley jeff at cyte.com
Mon Jun 12 05:02:50 EST 2000

I noticed Mr. Manton queried about the availability status of
ssh-{agent,add}2 for OpenSSH.

I would also like to know when this feature will be added and
available?

I can help code it or document it but my understanding
of the inner workings of the SSH protocols is pretty much nil.
and the RSA authention agent routines seem pretty involved and
complex which sort of discouraged me right off the bat from trying
to forge ahead and implement it for DSA.

Any news about other peoples attempts/progress to get ssh-agent2
implemented?

Thanks,

Jeff Wiegley