oh non!! grrr.... :)

Patrick Amirian pamirian at primustel.ca
Thu Jun 15 05:12:05 EST 2000

new problem!
I managed to have my openssh find the openssl libraries, I had to create 2
symlinks in the ../openssl directory pointing to the 2 ??.a files in
/openssl/lib/

now when I'm trying to do a make I'm getting this:

In file included from ssh.h:30
from bsd-misc.c:46:
cipher.h:22: openssl/cast.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [bsd-misc.o] Error 1

is this just happening to me or what ?
by the way I'm on a Linux machine but I doubt that it has something to do
with it.

Thanks and guys
don't forget to fix the ./configure file, it should point to /openssl/lib/
or you can just leave it the way it is :) one more thing it does not work
even if I do --with-ssl-dir=/usr/local/bin/openssl/lib/ I absolutely have to
create the 2 symlinks in /usr/local/bin/openssl/ directory
thanks again.