sshd does not exit after scp (hpux 11.00 / ssh 2.1.1p1)

kengelha at advance-bank.de kengelha at advance-bank.de
Mon Jun 19 20:25:28 EST 2000

Hello,

I have encountered a problem using ssh-2.1.1p1 on HP-UX 11.00:

Everything else seems to work but running scp results in processes staying open:
On the server there are 2 processes still running after copying a file: "scp -v
-t /tmp"
and one sshd. On the client also a ssh-process stays running until killing one
of
the processes manually...

The copying works fine however.

I've seen this or similar problems have been reported earlier, but I could not
find
a solution. If I can provide additional infos please tell me...

Thanks,
Klaus