problme with scp, and suggestion for fix

Rachit Siamwalla rachit at ensim.com
Sat Jun 24 15:22:54 EST 2000

I had a similar problem with /usr/bin vs. /usr/local/bin thing on my
solaris box a month ago -- i don't remember the configuration, etc.
truss found the problem rightaway, so I did the lazy symlink thing as
well and ignored the problem (although i should have reported it). I
don't have access to a solaris box right now, so i can't reproduce it.

-rchit