Strange behavior with -N + parsing bug

Ronald Wahl Ronald.Wahl at Informatik.TU-Chemnitz.DE
Tue Jun 27 03:34:03 EST 2000

Hi,

I have noticed a strange behavior of openssh-2.1.1p1 under Linux if the -N
switch is used. If the last forwarded connection is closed the server
instance dies instead of waiting for new connections to forward. I hope
someone could fix this.

Additionally a found a bug in parsing the option "Protocol". The lines
with the options are split up via strtok. The function that parse the
"Protocol" option-values (proto_spec) uses strtok too but with another
string and so interfers with the strtok that is used for splitting the
whole option line. The problem occurs where we check for garbage after the
option-value. Please fix!

thanx,
ron

--
/\/\  Ronald Wahl                           /\/\        C S N         /\/\
\/\/  ronald.wahl at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de \/\/  ------------------  \/\/