problems with scp

Rachit Siamwalla rachit at ensim.com
Tue Jun 27 05:41:07 EST 2000

Again, this is a half a month ago and I don't have my testbed anymore,
but here goes for old information.

I remember checking that, (linking /usr/local/bin/scp to /usr/bin/scp,
etc.) *and* doing a truss / strace on the client and server + added
debug output. Nowhere I saw a check for scp failing.

I remember that the scp location was my first problem on linux-linux
transfer and I was able to figure out from strace/truss and learned my
lesson :)

I know it sucks that I can't reproduce the environment, sorry...

-rchit