DSA Auth Key Support

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 00:51:58 EST 2000

This appears to be rather poorly supported compared to the rsa key
equivalent...

The man page implies that ~/.ssh/authorized_keys &
~/.ssh/authorized_keys2 are similar format.  In fact the code will only
read DSA keys from the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys2 file - the options
entries are not supported, and putting options in causes key
recognition to fail.

I guess ideally the key reader needs to strip off the pre-key material,
and then pass it to a common options parser shared with the rsa key
handler (why duplicate the code).  An alternative is that the options
could be added to the end of the key line... I don't like that much,
but in either case the options ought to be supported.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]