Solaris 8 build and test of snapshot

Damien Mascord damien at galexia.com.au
Thu Jun 29 09:33:22 EST 2000

Hi Damien (Miller),

And compiles fine... (options below)

on running, this seemed to be the only issue...
debug: Command 'ipcs -a' timed out

last and who both report correctly, including the full hostname for who...

and probably nothing:
debug: tvp!=NULL kid 0 mili 10 bout 50 times while using ssh...

and on exit, this error message came up (this has been an issue with
solaris for a while, though ssh doesn't seem to care)

Cannot delete credentials: Permission denied

sshd seems to function correctly otherwise though, and ssh works like a
charm as per usual.

Thanx for you fine efforts (wish I had the time to go through some of the
code myself and fix some issues),

Damien

---

OpenSSH configured has been configured with the following options.
                  User binaries: /usr/local/bin
                System binaries: /usr/local/sbin
            Configuration files: /usr/local/etc
                Askpass program: /usr/local/libexec/ssh/ssh-askpass
                   Manual pages: /usr/local/man/manX
                       PID file: /var/run
       Random number collection: Builtin (timeout 200)
                 Manpage format: man
                    PAM support: yes
             KerberosIV support: no
                    AFS support: no
                  S/KEY support: no
           TCP Wrappers support: no
           MD5 password support: no
    IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
       Use IPv4 by default hack: no
        Translate v4 in v6 hack: no

Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include
Linker flags:  -L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/ucblib
-R/usr/ucblib -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -L/usr/local/ssl -R/usr/local/ssl/lib
-R/usr/local/ssl
Libraries: -ldl -lsocket -lnsl -lz  -lpam -lcrypto

Damien Mascord                   Email: damien at galexia.com.au
Network and System Administrator    http://www.galexia.com.au
Galexia                               Mobile: +61 414 448 272
Level 1, 3 Montague Street               Tel: +61 2 9555 5913
Balmain, NSW 2041 Australia              Fax: +61 2 9555 5688