F-secure -> Openssh Compatibility

Mike Fisk mfisk at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 29 09:50:06 EST 2000

It does appear that F-Secure 1.0.1 on Mac does not like protocol versions
greater than 1.5.  However, why does OpenSSH 2.1.1 (with ssh2 disabled)
advertise that it supports protocol version 1.99?
        SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_2.1.1

--
Mike Fisk, RADIANT Team, Network Engineering Group, Los Alamos National Lab
See http://home.lanl.gov/mfisk/ for contact information