req: list mirrors on http://www.openssh.com/install.html

Christopher Linn celinn at mtu.edu
Fri Jun 30 15:49:40 EST 2000

On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 03:26:27PM +1000, Damien Miller wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Christopher Linn wrote:
>
> > hello all,
> >
> > it might be handy to have a list of any mirror sites for the required
> > libs, Zlib and OpenSSL, on http://www.OpenSSH.com/install.html...
> > or am i missing something like this on the website?
>
> There are links to the homepages for Zlib and OpenSSL in install.html,
> there may be mirror lists there.
>
> -d

yes, however to myself ftp.freesoftware.com is currently down.
if http://www.OpenSSH.com/ had a list of zlib mirrors, then i
could track it down... i really don't want to be complicated,
just a thought  ;*)

chris

--
Christopher Linn             <celinn at mtu.edu>       Staff System Administrator
Center for Experimental Computation          Michigan Technological University