Keysize mismatch error on host key

Tim G. Farrell tfarrell at futuristics.net
Tue Mar 21 01:29:28 EST 2000

Its OpenSSL version 0.9.5 on both the Linux and Solaris sides of the
connection. If theres something better to run, let me know.

Could the identity files cause an error like this, even though its
talking about the known_hosts file ? I wonder. I supplied the identity
files to the other side of the connection, mostly to make it easier for
them. Maybe they got currupted in transmition.

Tim Farrell     Futuristics, Inc        email:  tfarrell at futuristics.net
Senior          Suite 200               voice:  (724) 934-9750
Software        9500 Brooktree Rd.      fax:    (724) 934-9780
Engineer        Wexford, PA             15090
http://www.futuristics.net

Tomorrow's results today!