Patch for 2.0.0beta2-1.src.rpm on Mandrake

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed May 10 07:22:38 EST 2000

>   By using wildcards, I expect that this patch will NOT break the build
> under Redhat systems, so hopefully a separate Mandrake spec file is not
> needed.  Beta 2.0.0 seems to work fine, BTW.

This is AFAIK preferred behaviour and things won't get broken.  Newer RPM
versions compress the man pages automatically, and if you try to rebuild
the package using one, it'll fail on Redhat too unless something like
ssh.1* is used.

ssh.1* is the best solution anyway, because it supports .gz, .bz2 and
non-compressed manpages.  This will get very tricky however, if man pages
have to be symlinked though.

--
Pekka Savola                    "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Pekka.Savola at netcore.fi          not those you stumble over and fall"