ANNOUNCE: portable openssh-2.1.0

Chris Green cmg at dok.org
Wed May 10 07:57:18 EST 2000

Ok. I was wondering if protocol had been defined yet or not for
starters ;).  My brain is failing to work today.  Somehow my brain
munged ssh-add and ssh-agent together - the easiest thing to do seems
to be adding 10 to the agent client server states for RSA and defining
the DSA protocol in the same way.

Are there any key management issue aside from separate files that have
changed between DSA and RSA?  I don't see any but now's the right time
to ask..

--
Chris Green <cmg at dok.org>  <grapeape at uab.edu>
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.