debug: Server refused our key. - Something to worry about?

Mike Weaver mweaver at adf.gov
Sat May 13 04:14:19 EST 2000

Thanks to all who replied - I think it's running correctly now.
Is the above something to be concerned with?  And if so, is there any advice
on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

Here's the whole output:

SSH Version OpenSSH-2.1, protocol versions 1.5/2.0.
Compiled with SSL (0x0090581f).
debug: Reading configuration data /usr/local/etc/ssh_config
debug: Applying options for *
debug: Seeding random number generator
debug: ssh_connect: getuid 500 geteuid 0 anon 0
debug: Connecting to ghana.adf.gov [206.239.194.8] port 22.
debug: Seeding random number generator
debug: Allocated local port 801.
debug: Connection established.
debug: Remote protocol version 1.99, remote software version OpenSSH-2.1
debug: Local version string SSH-1.5-OpenSSH-2.1
debug: Waiting for server public key.
debug: Received server public key (768 bits) and host key (1024 bits).
debug: Host 'ghana.adf.gov' is known and matches the RSA host key.
debug: Seeding random number generator
debug: Encryption type: 3des
debug: Sent encrypted session key.
debug: Installing crc compensation attack detector.
debug: Received encrypted confirmation.
debug: Trying RSA authentication with key 'mweaver at ghana'
debug: Server refused our key.
debug: Doing password authentication.
mweaver at ghana.adf.gov's password: