2.1.0p1

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Thu May 18 22:15:15 EST 2000

on a make install, I'm getting:

if [ -f ssh_prng_cmds -a ! -z "yes" ]; then \
        /bin/perl fixprogs ssh_prng_cmds ; \
        ./install-sh -c -m 644 ssh_prng_cmds.out /usr/local/etc/ssh_prng_cmds; \
fi
Can't open perl script "fixprogs": No such file or directory

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Damien Miller wrote:

> On Thu, 18 May 2000, Magnus Holmberg wrote:
>
> > you don't mean
> >
> > http://violet.ibs.com.au/openssh/files/test ?
>
> Doh. yes.
>
> --
> | "Bombay is 250ms from New York in the new world order" - Alan Cox
> | Damien Miller - http://www.mindrot.org/
> | Email: djm at mindrot.org (home) -or- djm at ibs.com.au (work)

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                            Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"