Kerberos V5 integration

Simon Wilkinson sxw at dcs.ed.ac.uk
Sun May 21 12:42:45 EST 2000

> Are you also adding support for Kerberos to password authentication?

Not yet. We currently use PAM to do this (as it means we can use a
common ticket granting mechanism across all of our login
authentication services). The patches that I'm working from do have a
krb5_auth_passwd routine, but this isn't linked in to the main
authentication routines anywhere.

Once I've got the credentials passing and ticket granting stuff down to
my, and those who get to add it to the release's, satisfaction, I'll look
into adding this as well.

Cheers,

Simon.