Another shapshot

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Sun Nov 5 20:33:14 EST 2000

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Gert Doering wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 01:58:39AM -0600, Ben Lindstrom wrote:
> > I just checked in auth2-keys.c file from OpenBSD and added it to the
> > Makefile.  If there are any other changes that need to be made let us
> > know.
>
> I think it would be good if auth-skey.o and auth2-skey.o would be
> automatically added to the SSHDOBJS list if "--with-skey" is specified at
> configure time.

Hmm... skey was totally disabled.. I added in auth-skey.o back into the
SSHDOBJS.  I'll wait to sync up until I hear more about the status.
(Since I'm going to bed. =)

> Also, there seems to be some problem with the printing of the challenge
> (sequence number), as reported by me last night.  I hope Markus can shed
> some light into this.

I saw that.. I don't have S/Key libraries installed on my Linux box to
do any testing and I'm not sure where to dig them up.

If I could ever get around to buying the right null modem cables for my
PowerComputing box I could add PowerMac to the list of test machines.=)

- Ben