new Irix feature

Dennis Parker dcp at sgi.com
Wed Nov 8 08:38:11 EST 2000

SGI's Irix operating system contains a new feature called job limits.  I'll
skip the description of what exactly job limits is for now (I'll happily send
it to anyone who's interested).  Suffice it to say that login, telnet, rshd,
rexecd, etc have all been modified to support job limits and I'd like to get
openssh modified as well.  I've downloaded the 2.2.0p1 source, added the
necessary couple of lines of code and tested it out. Everything seems to
work fine.

How do I go about getting the changes accepted into the openssh release?
Thanks for any info you can send me.

- Dennis Parker
dcp at sgi.com