Another shapshot

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 20:37:02 EST 2000

mouring at pconline.com said:
> If I knew of a S/Key library outside of the code in the OpenBSD tree
> I'd be happy to compile it up under Linux and see if I can mimic this
> problem.

There is the OPIE project - which appears to now be defunct and well
hidden.

I have a working implementation on Linux, with source code taken from
	http://www.inner.net/pub/opie/

There is also a (basic) PAM implementation for authentication - I've
not even attempted to see if that works with openssh
	http://www.tho.org/~andy/pam_opie-0.21.tar.gz

Unfortunately single use passwords seem to have fallen out of favour -
slightly strange when generation of the passwords is nice and easy now
with Palm devices and the like.

	Nigel.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]