man pages won't work

Smith, Donald Donald.Smith at qwest.com
Thu Nov 9 10:12:25 EST 2000

look at scp.0 and scp.1 with nroff -man scp.0 | more it looks like a normal
man page.
look at scp.1 with nroff -man scp.1 |more it looks like unformated text.
The scp.0 file is for catman the scp.1 file is for TROFFMAN or MANPAGES per
the Makefile.
SOLUTION those of you with broken manpages just copy the *.0 files into the
correct directories. (/usr/local/man/man1,5,8)

Donald Smith
Staff IP Engineer
IP Network Engineering Security
303-226-9939 Office