bug in documentation for "Protocol" option

Rob Hagopian rob at hagopian.net
Sat Nov 11 03:44:31 EST 2000

  I could make patches until the cows came home, if noone's going to apply
them it's a waste of time. I'll be happy to make a patch to put defaults
in the conf file and explanations in the man pages if this is acceptable
to everyone.

  I did start to make a patch anyways and discovered that most of the
options documented in the man page don't even specify defaults, so a
complete fix is a little more involved...
								-Rob