New snapshot

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Nov 14 13:51:29 EST 2000

Yo Damien!

The new snap compiles OK on Unixware 7.1.0.  Protocol 1 inbound and
outbound seems OK.  Protocol 2 outbound is OK, but protocol 2 inbound
is still broken.  Debug output like the last time I reported this.

OpenSSH configured has been configured with the following options.
                 User binaries: /usr/local/bin
                 User binaries: /usr/local/bin
               System binaries: /usr/local/sbin
           Configuration files: /usr/local/etc
               Askpass program: /usr/local/libexec/ssh-askpass
                  Manual pages: /usr/local/man/catX
                      PID file: /usr/local/etc
      Random number collection: Builtin (timeout 200)
                Manpage format: cat
                   PAM support: no
            KerberosIV support: no
                   AFS support: no
                 S/KEY support: no
          TCP Wrappers support: no
          MD5 password support: no
   IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
      Use IPv4 by default hack: no
       Translate v4 in v6 hack: no

             Host: i586-sco-sysv5uw7.1.0
         Compiler: cc
   Compiler flags: -g -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include
     Linker flags:  -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -L/usr/local/ssl
        Libraries: -lsocket -lnsl -lz  -lgen -lsocket -lcrypto

I got these warnings on sshconnect2.c, none look important but should
be fixed:

UX:acomp: WARNING: "sshconnect2.c", line 521: argument is incompatible with
prototype: arg #1
Is is packet_get_string(int) or packet_get_string(unsigned in)?

UX:acomp: WARNING: "sshconnect2.c", line 655: argument is incompatible with
prototype: arg #3

Is it:
int       key_to_blob(Key *key, unsigned char **blobp, unsigned int *lenp);
or
int       key_to_blob(Key *key, unsigned char **blobp, int *lenp);?

UX:acomp: WARNING: "sshconnect2.c", line 662: argument is incompatible with
prototype: arg #2

Is it:
void    buffer_append(Buffer * buffer, const char *data, unsigned int len);
or
void    buffer_append(Buffer * buffer, unsigned char *data, unsigned int len);

UX:acomp: WARNING: "sshconnect2.c", line 680: argument is incompatible with
prototype: arg #5

Is it:
typedef int sign_cb_fn(
    Authctxt *authctxt, Key *key,
    unsigned char **sigp, int *lenp, unsigned char *data, int datalen);

or:
typedef int sign_cb_fn(
    Authctxt *authctxt, Key *key,
    unsigned char **sigp, int *lenp, char *data, int datalen);

UX:acomp: WARNING: "sshconnect2.c", line 691: argument is incompatible with
prototype: arg #2

buffer_append(0 again....

Other files had some warnings if you want to see them too just ask...

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676