OpenSSH-2.2.0p1 + SecurID.

Theo E. Schlossnagle theos at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Nov 17 04:12:00 EST 2000

SOETE Joël wrote:

> > > http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/SecurID/
>
> Regarding your patch, did you continue the integration (mainly:  Handle PIN
> creation and changing ...)?

Actually, I have set up users to "log" directly into the SecurID server for
that one.  Of course their log in fails after they update/create their PIN --
becuase the shell is non-existent.

I don't see any problems with adding creation in, it is just clunky, because
you have to run ssh -v to see the interaction -- I didn't see any other way to
do this.

So, the answer is "no, I didn't finish with the integration."

> Do you foreseen to transport it in new release 2.3.0p1?

I would like to to just build it on top of the keyboard-interactive mode that,
but most of our client run ssh-1.2.27 and not openssh, so it makes it hard.  I
will eventually port it to 2.3.0p1 -- but patch patches are welcome :-)  I
imagine making what I have right now work on 2.3.0p1 would be only a few
minutes of work.  I'll post back once I have those few minutes and actually
make the changes and test it.

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/A8EBCF8F/13BD 8C08 6BE2 629A 527E  2DC2 72C2 AD05 A8EB CF8F