OpenSSH-2.2.0p1 + SecurID.

SOETE Joël JSO at EUROPAY.COM
Fri Nov 17 04:25:24 EST 2000

Thanks for info Theo and will advise of my progress. But do not promise
anything because, as you, I do not have much time to work on.

Regards,
	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.