Strange channel 0 error

John Horne J.Horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 21:12:33 EST 2000

On 16-Nov-00 at 22:43:21 Rob Hagopian wrote:
> The chan_read_failed has been discussed here recently, but I haven't heard
> a solution (or even a full description of the cause) yet...

I submitted a patch for the error to this list a couple of days ago, and a
sort of description of the problem. I am not certain that it is the 'correct'
fix, but it has caused no problems with us using it. If others would like to
test it and verify that it is 'ok' then I'd say it should be included in the
next release. The patch was made against the latest snapshot, but consists
of only 3 lines to the nchan.c file, so you should be able to manaully apply
if necessary.

John.

E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk