To Do list...

Loomis, Rip GILBERT.R.LOOMIS at saic.com
Fri Nov 17 22:46:20 EST 2000

Ben--
These are all "to-do" items on my personal
list--the recent BIND issues took up enough
time that I haven't gotten patches out this
week, but I hope to this coming week:

1.  Update Solaris packaging scripts and
	data in contrib/solaris to reflect
	user comments and things I've tripped
	over (new initscript, postinstall now
	needs to generate additional RSA keys
	for SSH2, etc.)
2.  Finish integrating code to generate
	kernel-level audit events on IRIX and
	Solaris (previously developed here against
	SSH 1.2.26).  Note that the current
	code sets the user's sat id so that
	IRIX audit data gets generated properly
	for post-login events, but does not
	(unless I've missed a recent change)
	actually generate an audit event for the
	start and stop of each user session.
3.  Once the above is complete and if no one
	else has done it by then, provide the
	necessary scripts in contrib/hpux to build
	"DEPOT" packages for HP-UX.

If any of the above is OBE, someone please tell
me--I've not had a chance to even download
the 2.3.0P1 release until today.

Rip Loomis		Voice Number: (410) 953-6874
Senior Security Engineer
Center for Information Security Technology
http://www.cist.saic.com