To Do list...

Steve VanDevender stevev at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sat Nov 18 06:17:20 EST 2000

John P Speno writes:
 > > XYZ feature.' unless it's directly related to portability.)  Or if there
 > > is anything on this list that has been completed.  (Namely Tru64 SIA
 > > support?)
 >
 > Chris Adams posted a new version of his Tru64 SIA support code within
 > the past month or so which is much better than the previous version.
 >
 > But, I don't think it made it into the latest releases. Please correct
 > me if I'm wrong.

It hasn't yet, and I too would like to see it get into Portable OpenSSH
eventually.  I was trying to merge that last posted Digital UNIX SIA
patch with the last snapshot before 2.3.0p1, but a lot of the code that
it patched has changed significantly and I wasn't able to get it working
before I had to move on to other things.