sftp client for OpenSSH / Emacs Ange-FTP

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Nov 22 18:12:50 EST 2000

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, SOETE Joël wrote:
> Trying to find the same thing, I found this:
>
> http://www.la-samhna.de/hsftp/index.html
>
> Sincerely, I not yet try but seems very interesting.

AFAIK, there are some utils with 'sftp' in their names that have nothing
in common with the SSH.COM sftp protocol except that they use ssh
as a tunnel.

I'd be rather surprised if that one worked with sftp-server.

There's an sftp client in SSH.COM's SSH 2.3.0 (which is ~GPL for Linux
etc.).  It requires some tweaking.

---
Pekka.Savola at netcore.fi      not those you stumble over and fall"