Getting the authctxt

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Sat Nov 25 04:19:58 EST 2000

My port forwarding changes require an authorization (authentication)
context in channel_connect_to().  I'd like to change the dispatch_*
functions so that they accept an Authctxt * instead of a void * (this
parameter is already used this way).  In addition, I'd have to pass
the authctxt all the way down to channel_connect_to().  As a side
effect, it's possible to get rid of the global variable x_authctxt
(which seems to be sort of a hack), because it's easy to provide the
authctxt information in all places where auth_get_user() is currently
called.

In addition, server_loop() would be changed to accept a struct passwd *
and build a fake authctxt for it, to be compatible with the v2 code
path.

Thoughts?

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/