Getting the authctxt

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Tue Nov 28 03:01:26 EST 2000

Florian Weimer <Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE> writes:

> My port forwarding changes require an authorization (authentication)
> context in channel_connect_to().  I'd like to change the dispatch_*
> functions so that they accept an Authctxt * instead of a void * (this
> parameter is already used this way).  In addition, I'd have to pass
> the authctxt all the way down to channel_connect_to().

I've finished these changes and integrated our old port forwarding
control patches (in a bit hackish way :-/).  The current version is
still not in production use here ;-), but some initial test were quite
promising.

A diff to portable OpenSSH 2.3.0p1 and an OpenPGP signature is
avaliable at:

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/files/openssh/openssh-2.3.0p1-RUS-CERT-1.diff
http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/files/openssh/openssh-2.3.0p1-RUS-CERT-1.diff.sig

Updates/improvements/bug fixes will be announced at:

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/projects/openssh.php

Of course, it would be nice if this patch (or a modified version)
would find its way into the official source tree, so that we don't
have to keep track of OpenSSH and patch in our modifications each time
a new version is released.  Directions regarding patch submission are
therefore greatly appreciated.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/