Snapshot

Chip Christian chip at princetonecom.com
Tue Oct 3 04:23:42 EST 2000

sparc-sun-solaris2.6 works great, configure as follows:

	./configure --with-default-path=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin --with-tcp-appers --with-random=/dev/random --with-pid-dir=/usr/local/etc

with
OpenSSL-0.9.6, SUNWski

PAM issues:
I run this package on a sparc-sun-solaris[67], with Novell NDS Corporate
Edition for authentication.  Set my password to expire this am, login
appears to hang after accepting my password, before printing anything.
trussing the sshd reveals the following over and over:

write(2, " D o   y o u   w a n t  ".., 54)      = 54
read(0, 0x00110E54, 8192)                       = 0

It does consume one of my grace logins.