Snapshot

Chip Christian chip at princetonecom.com
Tue Oct 3 04:28:52 EST 2000

Further, here's what I see when I run sshd -d; std{in,out,err} are still
connected to my original pty, so I get to answer the question:

debug1: Starting up PAM with username "chip"
debug1: Attempting authentication for chip.
Failed rsa for chip from 192.168.12.2 port 860
Do you want to change your password now ([y]es/[n]o): n
debug1: PAM Password authentication accepted for user "chip"
Accepted password for chip from 192.168.12.2 port 860
debug1: PAM setting rhost to "fleck.princetonecom.com"
debug1: session_new: init
debug1: session_new: session 0
debug1: Allocating pty.