snapshot-20001014: HP-UX 10.20 success and some remarks

Kevin Steves stevesk at sweden.hp.com
Sun Oct 15 04:42:03 EST 2000

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Lutz Jaenicke wrote:
: There is a minor correction for Configure:
: - At the summary, the location for ask-pass is still
:    .../libexec/ssh/ssh-askpass
:   while it is compiled in as .../libexec/ssh-askpass

Thanks, fixed now.

: I also just noted (I never cared to look onto that in detail), that the
: date of last login printed just on top does not show the last login
: but the actual one. This is already true for 2.2.0p1, don't know about
: older versions.

Hmm, works fine on 11.0.  I glanced at the code and didn't see anything
that would cause this, so more investigation is needed.  My OpenBSD
system with 2.2.0 seems to be doing this as well, so I may be missing
something obvious.  Can you try to debug on your end?