ssh2 authentication and ip forwarding

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 03:14:14 EST 2000

I'd been hoping to move all of our site to ssh protocol 2 whilst we are
still small enough to do this without serious pain, however the lack of
authentication and connection forwarding is making that difficult at
present.

I see the current (2.2.0p1) code base does not have the code on either
client or server side for ssh2 to handle tunneled connections or
authentication agent.  Is this being worked on, scheduled for work,
worth me putting time into, or is there good reason to hold off at
present?

[Actually I guess its more a openssh issue rather than portable openssh
issue... but I'm not on that list and don't use openbsd.]

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]