ssh2 authentication and ip forwarding

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 04:10:06 EST 2000

[following up to myself...]

Embarrassingly I then noticed the current set of posts from  Jarno
Huuskonen on port forwarding support... I was concentrating on
authentication agent forwarding and then rolled port forwarding because
I saw from the code it was also missing.... without having picked it up
in the posts,

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]