Another shapshot

Kevin Steves stevesk at sweden.hp.com
Mon Oct 30 06:44:27 EST 2000

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
: Nevertheless I had a problem with the interoperability between an
: i686-pc-linux-gnu OpenSSH 2.1.1 and this snapshot. I couldn't use
: protocol version 2. The debug output stated
:
: 	"dsa_verify: signature incorrect"

I see that too using 2.1.1p4 as the client.  Works fine with 2.2.0p1.

: Additionally I have attached a diff, which adds a `cygwin' subdirectory
: to `contrib'. It contains the Cygwin specific README and a shell script
: called `ssh-config'. It's part of the Cygwin OpenSSH binary distribution
: and it's the only source which isn't part of the official sources yet.
:
: It would be nice if these files could be added to the source tree prior
: to release 2.3.0p1.

I checked these in--thanks!