SSH-askpass - timeout possible?

Jim Knoble jmknoble at jmknoble.cx
Tue Oct 31 06:42:51 EST 2000

Circa 2000-Oct-30 11:52:18 -0000 dixit John Horne:

: On my home PC, whch runs openssh with Jim Knoble's x11-ssh-askpass, I have
: configured my Bash shell login script to prompt me for the passphrase. No
: problem, however it waits during the login process for me to 'do something'
: - i.e. enter a passphrase, cancel it or whatever. Is it possible to set a
: timeout so that if, say, nothing occurs within a minute then it assumes no
: passphrase and the login continues?

I'll look into that.  Unfortunately, just made a new release last night
and may not have time to do anything else on it for the next week or so.
If i don't speak up about it in 7-10 days, send me a ping to remind me.

--
jim knoble | jmknoble at jmknoble.cx | http://www.jmknoble.cx/