installing OpenSSH rpm on SuSE 6.2

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Mon Sep 4 04:13:56 EST 2000

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

Aargh, I was afraid someone would suggest that. I am seriously worried
I will run into problems with rpm 3.05, and then I will not be able to
reinstall my old version of rpm because rpm is not working. (How is
that for a catch-22 nightmare?) Also, I might need to rebuild my
database, which might cause further problems. Can't I tweak the spec
file somehow?

                                  Thanks, Faheem.