OpenSSH PPP tunneling issue

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sat Sep 9 05:56:32 EST 2000

Yo Robert!

I doubt that will work either.  pppd needs more of a "tty" than
just stdin, stdout and stderr.  It also needs access to the
ioctl()s for setting baud rates, bit rates, etc....

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676