CryptoCard patch

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Thu Sep 14 14:48:40 EST 2000

On 13 Sep 2000, erich wrote:

> Please let me know if it will be possible to include this patch in
> future releases.  If there are specific reasons why it can't be,
> please let me know, because maybe I can address them.  Otherwise I
> will ask our contractor to update the patch for them.

I am not particularly keen on putting code into OpenSSH to support
proprietary authentication technologies.

In any case, changes to the protocol (which this is) should be sent
via the OpenBSD maintainers. I doubt they would accept the patch in its
current form - it uses functions only present in the portable version.

-d