sftp

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Thu Sep 21 04:29:40 EST 2000

sftp-server should dump out messages in your /var/adm/messages (or
the correct location for IRIX).  sftp-server has passed every test I've
thrown at it for Linux/Redhat and Linux/Suse.  (It would be nice to  have
a recursive remove, but I don't believe that is part ssh.com's defines
yet)

What your describing is what I'm seeing on NeXT platform at this moment.

It comments, passes ssh2 security checks, spawns off sftp-server, and
dies while pulling up a directory listing (or so it looks from the client
side, I've not verified this.)

Ben