sftp

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Thu Sep 21 06:05:32 EST 2000

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Ben Lindstrom wrote:

[..]
> > Sep 19 07:59:08 6E:hostname sshd[92587]: sent handle id 1 handle 0
> > Sep 19 07:59:09 6E:hostname sshd[92587]: readdir id 2 handle 0
> In process_readdir()
>
> So that is where I would assume would be best to start.

Found where it's crashing within process_readdir().

/* XXX OVERFLOW ? */
                        snprintf(pathname, sizeof pathname,
                            "%s/%s", path, dp->d_name);
                        if (lstat(pathname, &st) < 0)
                                continue;

The crash seems to be occuring at lstat().  Either command alone works
(well, does not crash =), but something with there interaction is causing
the crash.

Any ideas?