anoying debug info + can't login automaticaly

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Wed Sep 27 02:23:02 EST 2000

Howdy,

I'm installing openssh 2.2.0p1 on a number of SUNs running Solaris
2.6 but ran into a few problems:

1. whenever I run a remote X11 application and f.i. change the windowsize
   I get anoying debug messages like

   debug: client_check_window_change: changed

   This is a problem since I want to use openssh in a production environment.
   Is there any way to turn these messages off?

2. I used to be able to logon automaticaly from one machine to another
   (using ssh 1.2.x) but now openssh allways asks for a password. (Note:
   I'm using the same host keys and ssh_known_hosts file as before.

Any help would be apreciated.

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SDCE/DME-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter at sonycom.com