Securid revisited

Jay Denebeim denebeim at deepthot.org
Tue Apr 10 11:00:07 EST 2001

I read the thread on securid back in march.  openssh doesn't support it
because it's propriatary, right?  I understand that, however I've still
got a problem.

Work use securid *exclusively* using ssh2.  It uses an authentication
protocol of securid-1 at ssh.com.  The client side does *not* need the
securid propriatary stuff, no need for the include files or the library.

So, given that, is there any reason securid couldn't be supported on the
client side talking to an ssh2 server?  I *really* don't want to put ssh2
on my systems at home.

Jay

--
* Jay Denebeim  Moderator       rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5mod at deepthot.org                *