[anderson at more.net: OpenSSH_2.5.2p2 with -L problem]

Eric L. Anderson anderson at more.net
Fri Apr 13 23:11:21 EST 2001

I failed to mention the contact info for the employee of Sun who also
encountered a similar problem (with -R but to a Solaris 8_x86 box).

	Robert Vassar <Robert.Vassar at Sun.COM>

He said he was interested in working on an OpenSSH patch if necessary. Please
CC him also if additional information is needed.

----- Forwarded message from "Eric L. Anderson" <anderson at more.net> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric L. Anderson