Call for testing for coming 2.9 release.

Chris Seawood cls at radiate.com
Wed Apr 25 08:29:47 EST 2001

 > If we can get people to test their platforms against the last
snapshot/cvs
 > tree I'd be greatful. (http://www.openssh.com/portable.html)

A snapshot pulled from CVS this afternoon (15:00 PST) appears to fix the
immediate logout on login problem I was seeing with the 2.5.2p2 release
but the hang waiting for background processes to exit problem still
exists.  Are there any plans to fix this before the next release?  Btw,
the workaround listed in the FAQ must only apply to bash2 as bash1 from
the RedHat 6.2 dist complains about the 'shopt' command.

- cls