configure.in aclocal.m4 patch against CVS

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Wed Apr 25 14:38:46 EST 2001

The attached unified diff fixes configure so that all --with-libfoo options
are allowed to be --with-libfoo=PATH. If the option is specified with a
PATH, only that PATH is searched for the library. If it is specified as
=yes or with no argument, it tries without modifying anything, and then
tries looking in /usr/local. The SunOS5 targets no longer add /usr/local to
include or library paths unless something actually lives there. The same
change should probably be made for other targets, but I didn't as I cannot
test them.

Carson Gaspar - carson at taltos.org
Queen trapped in a butch body