Call for testing for coming 2.9 release.

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 03:00:53 EST 2001

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 06:34:04AM -0500, mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> > > Sorry, I'm just getting time to go through my backlog.  Cygwin has
> > > getgroups() but not setgroups()?  That seems odd to me.
> >
> > No, that's not odd, that's Windows (uhm, ok, that's odd). Each process
> > has attached a so called `access token' which contains the information
> > about the user (owner, primary group, supplementary groups, special
> > user rights, discretionary access control list, ...).
> >

> <nod>  I applied it as is.. So if you could test the next snapshot to
> verify it's correct.

Thanks Ben, I have just build and installed the latest from CVS on
a Cygwin 1.3.1 (latest as well) system and it seems to run well.
Building itself was uneventful. I used PCRE for the first time
instead of GNU regex.

OpenSSH has been configured with the following options:
                 User binaries: /usr/bin
               System binaries: /usr/sbin
           Configuration files: /etc
               Askpass program: /usr/sbin/ssh-askpass
                  Manual pages: /usr/man/manX
                      PID file: /var/run
        sshd default user PATH: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
      Random number collection: Device (/dev/urandom)
                Manpage format: doc
                   PAM support: no
            KerberosIV support: no
                   AFS support: no
                 S/KEY support: no
          TCP Wrappers support: no
          MD5 password support: no
   IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
      Use IPv4 by default hack: no
       Translate v4 in v6 hack: no

              Host: i686-pc-cygwin
          Compiler: gcc
    Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall
Preprocessor flags:
      Linker flags:
         Libraries: -lz  -lregex /usr/lib/textmode.o -lpcreposix -lpcre -lcrypto

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Developer