Idletimeout patch

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Aug 16 22:55:53 EST 2001

This is pretty much equiv to idled or the hundreds of other idle testing
deamons out there.   Except it's more limited.   Idled is much nicer for
doing such things.  It gives you more control the whole process so you can
disable it for certian groups of people.  Your patch does not so to most
people it would be useless.

I really don't want to this patch go in.

- Ben